Thursday, August 26, 2010

What a week!!!

We are almost through with the 1st week of school! Ben has done pretty good so far! He cried today when I dropped him off, but surprisingly he didnt on the first day! Go figure! :) I pretty much had to run out on Tuesday because all the moms and most of the dad's we're bawling their eyes out! Wow that was rough!! I was surprised I didnt cry! I did get a little teary eyed tho!

Aubrey started "school" on Tuesday as well! She was fine when I left her, and actually didnt even realize I left because there we're tons of kids and toys for her to play with! She was very happy to see me tho! Some how they ended up loosing her sippy cup on the first day! She probably threw it away tho! When I dropped her off today, she cried and did not want me to leave! They said she was fine tho shortly after I left. They also said that a little boy fell and was crying and Aubrey went and patted his back and gave him a kiss! :) She's so sweet! She's friended one of the little girls there Annika! They said that the two of them we're inseparable today! I'm so glad she's doing good and making friends there! It makes it so much easier!!

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since my D&C! I cant believe its already been that long! It seems like just yesterday at times, but then forever ago too! I had my hcg level drawn at work on Sunday and it was 29. I called Dr. Garas to see if he would do another on Wednesday and he did, it was 20.6. So they are falling, just not fast enough!! I'm so ready to be back in the TTC game! I wish I knew how to get the rest of it out of my system like NOW!! I know, I know, patience is a virtue!! It will happen when it's ready! Not when I'm ready!!! Grr!!

I guess now is as good as a time as any to go ahead and start working out or doing something to get rid of my flab!! I'm thinking I'm going to start doing a crunches routine and I want to try that Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy! Maybe I can make that my muse! 12 weeks of crunches along with 12 weeks of Mederma?! Sounds like a plan to me!! Until we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment