Friday, August 20, 2010

Confusion, nervous, and a ball of emotions...

I have been a ball of emotions all week! We decided that Aubrey needed to go to daycare 2 days a week bc of my school and my sister couldnt babysit her. I'm so scared to leave my baby girl!! She starts on Tuesday! I'm going to cry so hard!! Hopefully I will make it out of the building first! Then after I take her I get to come home and get Ben ready for his 1st day of school as well! Talk about a double whammy!! Hopefully I'll be able to stop crying and focus on my first day back to school! My first class starts at 11a so hopefully I'll be somewhat calmed down by then! I just cant believe my babies are growing up so fast! I'm going to upload some pics of them on their first day of school!! I did get them each a new outfit to wear and today Ben picked out his backpack! He was really disappointed when Target didnt have a Car's backpack!! But I saved the day when I found a Batman one buried behind a bunch of Transformers! And to complete it, he got a Scooby Doo lunch box! An odd combo, but he's happy and that means I'm happy!! :)

Well, today is 1 month since we lost our LoveBug! I cant believe it's already been that long!! Most days, it seems like just yesterday, but then sometimes it seems like forever ago! I really want to get a necklace or something with everyone's birth stones on it, but I want something I can add to, for when we do add to our family! On that note, I think I might be pregnant again! I was kind of sporadically testing here and there waiting to get a BFN so I would no when my horomones we're down and when I could finally expect my AF, and I finally got that BFN! Well, since we were uh cleared to uh "get down to business" (as the OB put it!) we did and I figured what the hell, I'll test just for shits and giggles! Well imagine my surprise, when I see a faint 2nd line! I'm literally still in shock! IDK if I should believe it or not. I'm scared to get excited, but I hate the not knowing for sure! Why does this have to be so complicated and confusing?! I may see if someone will draw my levels at work tomorrow night and then maybe again next weekend to see what they are and if they have gone up or anything. I'm hoping to come back and post that I am indeed pregnant again! It would make for a busy May if I truely am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment