Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's been awhile since I've written! I dont know how some people do it! I cant find the time to get on here everyday, although I would LOVE to, it just doesnt always happen! Maybe one day....

Lets see here, Ben finally took a good picture! He did his school pics and it made me want to cry when I saw them! They look so good and he looks so grown up! :) Now if only he would act that way we would be good! He's getting better most days, but he's just worn out from school (even tho he's in bed by 8!) and he's over tired. Next year is going to be a wake up call for all of us I think! So, Ben is insisting that he wants a telescope for Christmas! I'm kinda on the fence about it tho, bc IDK if he's really old enough to grasp the concept and he doesnt really care for his toys so I'm afraid of it getting broken. Tim thinks it's a great idea tho, so we will probably end up getting it for him.

Aubrey is 18 mths already! I cant believe it! She's growing like a weed!! She's doing good in daycare, but I cant wait until next August when I can switch her schools! It's so expensive where she is, but she does love it there! We are going to the cranio-facial surgeon on Nov 3rd and they will evaluate her palsy and decide if we need to undergo surgery or what not. (I'm praying we dont, atleast not yet!) I'm kinda stumped as to what to get her for Christmas! She's getting into baby dolls so we will probably get her a nursery set with a pack and play, stroller and swing/highchair.

I need all the prayers and BFP vibes possible right now! I'm really hoping that this is our month and we get a BFP! If we do, my EDD would be either June 30 or July 1st. The middle of summer, but that's perfectly ok with me!! It will give me a reason to not leave the house! :) I'm really hoping it doesnt take us 7 months to get pregnant again!! :( It's so hard seeing all my friends get pregnant and then seeing all the women on L&D that abuse and take their pregnancy forgranted! I know my time will come, I'm just not the most patient person in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment